Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

مجموعة دروس الرسم والتلوين بالفوتوشوب

هذا الموضوع : مجموعة دروس الرسم والتلوين بالفوتوشوب داخل الرسم اليدوي والخط العربي والزخرفةالتابع الي قسم 2D Programs-Video Edit : موضوع مفيد فيه مجموعة من الدروس عن كيفية التلوين بالفوتوشوب ملاحظة : ( الدروس مقتبسة من موقع تعليمي باللغة الانجليزية ...

الصورة الرمزية ammarkhatib
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الدولة
    syria
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مجموعة دروس الرسم والتلوين بالفوتوشوب

موضوع مفيد فيه مجموعة من الدروس عن كيفية التلوين بالفوتوشوب

ملاحظة : ( الدروس مقتبسة من موقع تعليمي باللغة الانجليزية )

الدرس الأول : Prepping A Pencil Sketch

So you've got a great sketch, and you like it just how it is... except it's really far too light to color. This tutorial explains how to darken and clean up your sketch in Photoshop.

Start by scanning your drawing into Photoshop. If you're planning on coloring the drawing after the clean-up, scan at 200dpi (dots per inch) or greater so that you are able to get in all the little details.

Under the image menu, pull down the "Levels" option.

Pulling the arrow on the right in will make your whites whiter, and pulling the arrow on the left will make your darks darker. Pull them in until you are satisfied with how the contrast looks. If you are unsure, pulling in until the top of each arc will usually give you a fairly balanced drawing.

If you are not going to be coloring, then you are ready to save. If you DO plan on coloring your image, pull up your layers menu. Set the dropdown box from normal to multiply. This will allow you to color underneath the sketch.

Create a new layer for the color. If you try to color on the drawing layer itself you'll lose your lines and shading.

Drag the color layer underneath your drawing layer. You are now ready to color your image! If you would like to see how this particular image was colored, check out the "Another approach to CG" tutorial

أتمنى أن تعم الفائدة الجميع

مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الدولة
    syria
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الدرس الثاتي : A Build-Up Approach to Photoshop Coloring

There are many different approaches to coloring digitally. This one focuses on starting with a solid color, and building all the rest of the colors on top of it to give your painting a general color scheme. This tutorial is for Adobe Photoshop, although if you have another program that uses layers, you may have some luck with it.

Starting with a basic color and then painting on top of it is a great way to give your image a general feel and color scheme. It's also fun to try out if you're getting board coloring things the same old way.

To build up your painting on top of a solid color, you'll need your layers organized in this order. On top is your drawing layer. This contains the sketch or inking that you scanned in and want to color. Make sure that this layer's properties are set to "multiply". Underneath, you will have the color layer. This is the layer in which you will add additional color. On the very bottom, you will have the background color. I selected green because I want my picture to have a swampy feel to it.

I'm going to use a hard edged airbrush (not the paintbrush!) set at a flow of about 25%. The really soft brushes don't stay in the areas that I want as well as the hard edged ones, and the paintbrush is far to flat for building up color.

I'm going to start by building up her skin. I chose a peach color; since this color is lighter then the green background, I'm working in reverse - putting the paint down where I want the hightlights, and letting the paper (the green) show though for the shadows. If you remember to work on the color layer instead of the background, it makes life easier because you can erase mistakes easier without taking off all of the green.

I continue to use the same color throughtout the rest of the image. I do this because in the beginning, I'm still trying to keep the image unified in its color. The very last thing you're going to worry about is the true color of things. For now, concentrate on light and value.

I've worked the peach into just about all of the image.

I now move in with a darker brown. I work this into most of the image.

My color scheme is pretty well established. I can now work in some gold. I'm only going to put it where there would be gold color. It's now up to you to work color into the rest of your image. Keep working with the airbrush and build up your color.

The finished image. Note how even though I used a lot of colors, the peach and green really show through and make the image seem like it has a mood. This technique may be fun to give a try ^__^

انتهى الدرس الثاني

مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الدولة
    syria
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الدرس الثالث :

ND's Spiffy Hard-Soft Coloring Trick
    This tutorial will show you how I got the hard and soft coloring that you can see in some of my more recent Dragon Shadows Images. This tutorial will work best for you if you have allready read and understood my previous Photoshop coloring tutorials ... or if you have a good knowledge of Photoshop on your own!

The trick of this type of coloring is that all of your flat colors must be on one layer.

Put your Photoshop Image together using a layer with your inks (drawing) on top of a layer of flat, simple colors on the characters and objects (colors). All of this can go on top of

Create a layer for your soft shadows just above your flat colors. Make sure that the blending mode is set to "Multiply". Multiply means that this layer will make everything below it darker.

Making sure that your "soft shadows" layer is highlighted, go under your layer menu up top and select the Group with Previous option.

This basically means that it will only affect the layer directly below it, and nothing else, thus it will only show up on things that have flat color on them. All of the transparent areas around the characters will remain so. The soft shadows layer has no power to affect them!

Select a single color and run some very simple, very generic soft shadows across your image where you would desire. Use a big "fuzzy" airbrush to do this. Don't worry too much about detail. We'll be bringing that out with our hard edged solid shadows later on!
    I've used a light blue on my image - However, it doesn't look that way! That's because of my "multiply" layer setting. It will only darken things below it, so even a light blue will show up as a darker shade of the color that it is sitting on top of. I don't have to worry too much about staying in the lines because my layer is grouped! These two tiny steps before all the shading will make things much easier and faster!

It's time for the hard shadows. By "hard" I mean the solid, blocklike colors you see in cartoons and animation, rather then the soft, gradiated, "real life" type shadows.
    Create a layer on top of your soft shadows layer. It's blend mode should be set to multiply, and you should repeat the layer menu "group with previous" option.

Using a sharp edged paintbrush at 100% opacity, I start filling in my hard shadows. It will look like it's painting transparently because of the blend mode "multiply", and once again, it will only darken things below it, so it is safe to use a very light color to shade everything.
    In this image, I used the SAME EXACT light blue to shade everything!

مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الدولة
    syria
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

It is now time to add highlights! I am going to do this in much the same way that I approached the shadows. The important thing is that this time around, "Screen" should be your blend mode, not "Multiply".
    Screen is a blend mode that makes everything below it lighter.
    Once again, do the layer--- group with previous option that you did with soft and hard shadows. It will give you the happy little arrow icon.

I used a VERY dark bluegreen to highlight everything. Using a soft, fuzzy airbrush, I ran very, very basic highlights across my image.
    The reason why I used a dark color is that it is less powerful then a light one. Since everything gets lightened automatically, a darker color makes this effect less harsh, while a light color that lightens via screen makes everything almost pure white (yuck!)

It is finally time for the hard highlights! Create a layer above your soft glow that has a "Screen" Blend mode, and also has the happy "grouped with previous" arrow that we've grown so fond of!

Using a hard edged paintbrush, I chose a dark blue green to do all of my hard edged, animation-like highlights. As you can see, "screen" made my very dark green show up lighter across each color below it.

الصورة الرمزية archooo
    عضو مميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2007
    الدولة
    مصري بالسعودية
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مواضيع هايلة ....
    تحياتي

الصورة الرمزية ام اياد
    الإشراف العام

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2007
    الدولة
    مصرية في الامارات
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مواضيعك في هذا المجال اكثر من رائعة استاذنا الكر يم بارك الله فيك

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    الدولة
    القاهرة
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    تسلم ايدك اخى الفاضل

عنـــدما انتـــهيت من بنـــاء سفينتــــى
    حــف البــحر مــن المـــاء

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. تعليم الرسم والتلوين حتى الاحتراف
    بواسطة خيالووو في المنتدى الفوتوشوب | Adobe PhotoShop
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 05 / 10 / 2012, 23 : 09 PM
  2. أعمالي وتجاربي في الرسم والتلوين.
    بواسطة ابداع في المنتدى الرسم اليدوي والخط العربي والزخرفة
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 16 / 04 / 2011, 04 : 02 PM
  3. تعلم الرسم والتلوين باحترف فى الفوتوشوب
    بواسطة shaaban في المنتدى الدورات والدروس التعليمية | Photoshop Tutorials & Tips
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 16 / 02 / 2009, 10 : 12 PM
  4. درس الرسم والتلوين فيديو ^_^
    بواسطة أ/مصطفى مكرم في المنتدى الفوتوشوب | Adobe PhotoShop
    مشاركات: 16
    آخر مشاركة: 17 / 08 / 2008, 58 : 12 PM
  5. مجموعة دروس في مجال الرسم بواسطة الفوتوشوب
    بواسطة ammarkhatib في المنتدى الرسم اليدوي والخط العربي والزخرفة
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21 / 06 / 2008, 29 : 02 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات