In this tutorial I will explain how to grab and move an object.

1. Create joints like picture below.

2. Create IKhandle.

3. Create 2 locators. Name the first locator is locatorHand and the second locator is locatorObject (optional, you can name it as you like).

4. Constrain point between locatorHand and IKhandle (select the locatorHand first and select IKhandle then go to constrain and select point constrain). Constrain point between locatorObject and IKhandle. See picture below you will see locator Hand W0 and locator Object W1.

5. Parent the object with locatorObject.

6. Key frame locator Hand W0 (1) and Locator Object W1 (0). This mean locatorHand controlling ikHandle 100%. Key frame locatorHand too.

7. Move locatorhand to locatorObject and key frame it

8. Key frame locator Hand W0 (1) and Locator Object W1 (0) and move one frame change and key frame locator Hand W0 to 0 and Locator Object W1 to 1. Now locatorObject Controlling ikHandle 100%.

9. Move the locatorObject to the second box and key frame it.

10. Move the locatorHand to same place like locatorObject and key frame it. (I’m usually press v and move it)

11. Key frame locator Hand W0 (0) and Locator Object W1 (1) and move one frame change and key frame locator Hand W0 to 1 and Locator Object W1 to 0. Now locatorHand Controlling ikHandle 100%

12. Now Move the locatorHand to the first place. Thanks to joint in my tutorial see you again in my next tutorial