Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

تصميم ديكور بيتك عندنا ثرى دى علي يد مبدعين مودرن كلاسيك واجهات مجلس مقلط صالون » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || صمم ديكورك ثري دي باقل سعر للمتر+ خرائط التنفيذ » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || طريق الديكور تصميمات في غايه الاناقه و الذوق اطلب تصميمك الان » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || ديكورات للشقق والفلل والقصورأحدث ديكورداخلي وخارجي اطلب تصميمك الان » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || ديكور ثري دي باعلي جوده و اقل سعر للمتر واجهات فلل مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجى للقصور و الفلل والشقق بارقى الافكار الابداعية واسعار لا تقارن » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || مصمم ديكور داخلى ثرى دى فلل شقق غرف نوم مجالس بأسعار لا تقارن اطلب تصميمك الان » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || اطلب تصميم منزلك ثرى دى و احصل علي خرائط التنفيذ مجانا » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || تصيميم ديكور ثري دي داخلي و خارجي و باسعار لا تقارن » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || ديكورات داخليه ثري دي تصميم شقق مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال ||
النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8

The Arrival

هذا الموضوع : The Arrival داخل Making oFالتابع الي قسم ابداعات طريق الجرافيك : Making of The Arrival by noarts Info Modelisation: lightwave 3d render: fprime,maxwell render A couple of months ago, I read ...

الصورة الرمزية طريق الجرافيك
    إدارة طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    طريق الجرافيك
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

The Arrival

Making of The Arrival by noarts

Info

Modelisation: lightwave 3d render: fprime,maxwell render
    A couple of months ago, I read the famous comic novel “the top of the gods” by Jiro Tanigushi. I was so inpresssed by his drawings and the story about the first pilgrims in the Everest, I decided to create a picture about mountains. My story takes place in mountains where only a couple of human beings can reach the top. They are going to meet aliens which have landed here....No one know if they crashed or not. First, I gathered references about alpinism and moutains thanks to internet. The idea was to create on forground a crevice and on background a huge alien spaceship. After,I wanted to make a mattepainting.
    The Modelisation

First step: The Spaceship.
    I love design organic shapes, that’s why i always use lightwave for modelisation. As you know, with few poligons you can create great things. The link was to create a”shell” or a fish for global shape. Yes, fishes come from outtaspaces!!
    I model only the half and after I symetrise the other one. The whole shape is done, but I have to give a scale. I add details to enhance the model. I isolate polygons from the shape and transform them on a separate layer. First, I extrude , smoothshift and bevel them ,after I subdivide them to add secondary architectural details.
    It is very important to know what you want to show in your camera. For a background, the model is optimized. You can see i didn’t add more details on the right side because of the final cam. I wanted to shoot it from the left side.

إدارة طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    طريق الجرافيك
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Step 2: The Crevice
    I create a simple grid and I extrude polygons and subdivide them....The forground is more simple to create than the background. I wanted to have a contrast between Earth landscape and alien civilization.
    Step 3: The Camera.
    I added a half sphere for the environment and map on it a sky ( cylindrical mapping). this environmental map is going to color the scene with the radiosity. the only light comes from the right (area light)
    Step 4: Rendering with fprime plugin.
    As you can see, it is very easy to work with fprime, few parameters for good results. Below you can see render with fprime : about 30 min, for a 3000 image larger.

إدارة طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    طريق الجرافيك
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Step 5: Rendering with maxwell render.
    I love work with severals render softs, because I cook the final image in photoshop. Fprime and maxwell are very easy to use and very cool to render different images. For maxwell, I use a sun light with basic materials. I place the light as in lightwave (on the right)
    In render settings I only enhance the sampling level to 40. And render an image with zbuffer and material id (render channel)

Below you can see Material ID and zbuffer channels.

إدارة طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    طريق الجرافيك
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Step 6: Compositing With Photoshop.
    Now with Photoshop, Icreate the picture.It is very easy to create a story with photoshop.It offers good compositing options and higher end editing tools than 3d programs. When I work with psd, I feel like a DJ mixing a set.I sample light effects, depth of field and reflection effects all thanks to layers. I write psd scripts to increase my productivity and reduce the needless repetition that prolongs the process. the matte painting: i added elements telling a story. Humans are going to meet aliens in the top of the world. After i added a composite sky ( picture made of several skies).
    I croped the final render ,because the first frame was to large for me. I zoomed on the right.I wanted a “comic frame”. And final image please see below.
    About the author

I am a self-taught artist who began drawing at the age of seven. The American comic strip has always inspired my work. I went into architecture, as it was a good compromise between my professional and creative sides.
    It also allows me to continue utilizing my passion for drawing.And best of all, I still create comics. During my second year of studying Architecture at Marseille-Luminy, I had the chance to meet Philippe Caza, which was a great learning opportunity for me, and he still gives me advice on my work.
    I have been in Paris since 2001 and I have two main activities. The first is working as a freelance 3D graphic designer for prominent architects in Paris, such as Claude Vasconi and Jean-Michel Wilmotte. The second activity is creating digital art projects which are focused on science fiction.
    Related links:

Web-site: http://noart1999.blogspot.com
    Portfolio: http://rescubika.blogspot.com

الصورة الرمزية AzizX
    طالب بالمركز التعليمي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    سلطنة عمان
    المشاركات