Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

تصميم للعبة اكيد لا اعرفها :)

هذا الموضوع : تصميم للعبة اكيد لا اعرفها :) داخل الدورات والدروس التعليمية | Photoshop Tutorials & Tipsالتابع الي قسم الفوتوشوب | Adobe PhotoShop : Hi all welcome to my next tutorial, in this tutorial I’ll try to learn you how to make this signature ...

الصورة الرمزية k o g d
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تصميم للعبة اكيد لا اعرفها :)

Hi all welcome to my next tutorial, in this tutorial I’ll try to learn you how to make this signature

OK, lets start off by making a new canvas, fill it with black, then place your render into the canvas and erase some parts to blend it in better. Like this:

As always have a backup of your render behind your background, in this case one of the erased. Now copy it 4 times and set all to linear Dodge and smudge them a bit with an soft brush without any settings turned on. Result:

WAAAAAY too bright! I know but it adds a sort of outer glow in it’s own colors! Now copy your render another couple of times and grab your smudge tool again and use these settings:

Now while smudging, try to create a sort of Flow smudge 3 layers, set the first and the second to normal but the third to linear dodge, my result:

Ok, it looks a bit weird right now but we’ll fix that.
    Now paste another copy of your render above all set it to soft light and nudge it a bit to one side (left or right) result:

Now paste another copy of your render above all and erase the parts that are the outside effects, this is my result:

Looks pretty cool already… only the background :S now do this: apply image (image -> apply image) and then go to image -> adjustments -> color balance. Then choose a color that fits your render. Then do this: ctrl + click the thumbnail of your backup render in your layer palette. You will get a selection of that render. Press delete to delete that part of the applied image. You will have your cool outer glow back. Now grab your brush tool and download some cool brushes, just click one in the applied image, this isn’t necessary. I did it bcoz it looked like a forest:

We’re nearly there now! Apply image again and go to filter -> distort -> ocean ripple. Settings are:
    Now take out your eraser tool, select a soft brush and lower the opacity of it to around 20% to 50%. Now erase parts that you don’t like, I came up with this:

Now apply image and go to filter -> sharpen -> sharpen, do this twice. Result:

go to filter -> blur -> Gaussian blur and set it to around 1,5 or 2 px. Set blending mode to lighten and erase parts that you don’t like, result:

Now for the final touch go to filter -> sketch -> water paper. Set blending mode to softlight, result:

Again erase parts that you don’t like. Now we’re really almost finished. Add some text I added some light blueish text and set it to VIVID LIGHT or SOFT LIGHT.
    FINAL RESULT:

الصورة الرمزية k o g d
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    لتحميل ملف الpsd من هنا .
    سلام عليكم

الصورة الرمزية البروفوسور
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    السعودية
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    تسلم اخي الحبيب على الدرس الجميل

بارك الله فيك

تحياتي

الصورة الرمزية k o g d
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    شكرا على المرور الطيب اخي الحبيب .
    بالتوفيق ان شاء الله .
    سلام عليكم

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. م ط 12.7 للعبة التي اصممها على ال UDK
    بواسطة mohammad250 في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 16 / 04 / 2012, 34 : 02 PM
  2. معلومه عن الرخام لا اعرفها
    بواسطة حمدي3dmax في المنتدى الديكور و الماكس المعماري | Decoration and Architectural
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 09 / 03 / 2012, 05 : 12 AM
  3. تصميم توقيع للعبة الشهيرة والرائعة Prince of Persia
    بواسطة k o g d في المنتدى الدورات والدروس التعليمية | Photoshop Tutorials & Tips
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 31 / 10 / 2010, 19 : 04 AM
  4. يبقى انت اكيد في مصر
    بواسطة ام اياد في المنتدى المنتدى العام
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 15 / 03 / 2009, 19 : 03 PM
  5. طلب اكيد
    بواسطة dalibenhs في المنتدى الأرشيف و المواضيع القديمة
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26 / 11 / 2007, 21 : 10 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات