Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
صفحة 3 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 31 إلى 45 من 53

مبارك علينا تسجيل الفنان خالد المحرقي وعمل جديد Silver Unicorn

هذا الموضوع : مبارك علينا تسجيل الفنان خالد المحرقي وعمل جديد Silver Unicorn داخل Other 3D Programsالتابع الي قسم البعد الثالث | 3D Programs : اولا احب ان ارحب بالفنان خالد فهذا شيى يسعدنا كثير تانيا انا مع الدكتور ماكس اخي انا بالنسبه اللي ان ...

الصورة الرمزية osama
    مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    مصر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اولا احب ان ارحب بالفنان خالد فهذا شيى يسعدنا كثير
    تانيا انا مع الدكتور ماكس اخي انا بالنسبه اللي ان يتعلم ولو عشرة من اخواني العرب العمل على البرامج الثلاثيه الابعاد افضل من يتم تسجيل المنتدى ولو في افضل شركه في العالم

مصمم جديد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    Bahrain
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

copy rights or Intellectual property

Salam,
    Although I don’t understand why the topic has changed from the artwork to many other topics, I guess that the forum People should assist guiding members to focus there efforts on talking about the subjects listed in the topic area and respect not to jump into other general discussions unless it is necessary, that is mainly to respect the person that has spoken and the subject matter provided, this is part of moving towards a professionals websites, and everyone should help make that happen, otherwise it will be a big messy forum.. and professionals will not be interested to join conversations here...
    Still I would like to thank Mafia for bringing up this subject anyways since I do agree with that concept, as artists in the industry we have faced a lot of copyright issues with intellectual property problems and people steeling others work and using it without permission from the authors or the creators, this happens in many fields, like Music photography, paintings, designs , art& conceptual concepts, Games... .Etc, and what falls under the same category is software developers-!! Yes!!... they have a lot of people involved in creating one software or a plug-in for a software, you have designers programmers future development teams working night and day for years to create the software that will be cracked the put all over the net, as a professional in the industry I would have to respect all those people and thank them for giving us the tools that will help us create the work, If people do that and continue to do that, we will end up with software’s that are So expensive, also they will make licensing more and more annoyingly difficult, we also might effect the companies to close down because they are loosing, or there not able to grow to a better product because they cant afford developers, again I would say that Crack links should not be as a main feature anywhere on a site-!! ....... it is not something to be proud of-!!..... it is like steeling other peoples work and using it, I guess long time ago in our religion people used to get there arms cut out for this.... so... lets not talk about glorifying the negative things that are against the basic fundamentals of our beliefs... it's simply Wrong-!! saying all that I would still make it easier to understand by saying, If you are selling your work and making money out of it or thinking about using it to make money, Then you have to make things the right way!! you have to Buy original software..... to help keep the companies alive so you can make a living with the developers able to continue developing or lovely tools......
    Saying all that I would still wish the Arab community to step up and stop working the wrong way, or spreading the wrong words, we need to get out of this and be examples for others!!!.... I hope that this helped you all in thinking deeply about this issue... and wish everyone the best.

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أخي خالد لدي إنتقاد وحيد على العمل في رأس الخيل
    وبالتحديد في فم الخيل إنظر الصور

مصمم جديد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    Bahrain
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    The site is looking much better .... good job...
    about the software cracks... I was very clear.... in order for you to be
    part of the international movement and not being Isolated and all the other problems that I have mentioned above, you will need to make a change.. otherwise if you are just a student and you don't have a Job in the industry.... well thats not included here..!!
    mhb3003, thanks for the photos... really good reference and I agree with you, but in my original post I have said that this is not a horse, it only looks like it.... yes I used Arabians in general, but I have distorted a lot too... so the creature is only an exaggerated concept or Idea in my mind
    Thank you...

مصمم جديد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    Bahrain
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Brother Mafia,
    no problems and thank you
    well normals are pretty easy once you understand the concept, and to give you a start on the node normal setup, check this easy video for lw9
    http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/videos.php
    you just have to make sure that your normal images are 32 bit tiff, other then that you will no be able to get full result
    good luck...

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة khalid al-muharraqi مشاهدة المشاركة
    Salam,
    Although I don’t understand why the topic has changed from the artwork to many other topics, I guess that the forum People should assist guiding members to focus there efforts on talking about the subjects listed in the topic area and respect not to jump into other general discussions unless it is necessary, that is mainly to respect the person that has spoken and the subject matter provided, this is part of moving towards a professionals websites, and everyone should help make that happen, otherwise it will be a big messy forum.. and professionals will not be interested to join conversations here...
    Still I would like to thank Mafia for bringing up this subject anyways since I do agree with that concept, as artists in the industry we have faced a lot of copyright issues with intellectual property problems and people steeling others work and using it without permission from the authors or the creators, this happens in many fields, like Music photography, paintings, designs , art& conceptual concepts, Games... .Etc, and what falls under the same category is software developers-!! Yes!!... they have a lot of people involved in creating one software or a plug-in for a software, you have designers programmers future development teams working night and day for years to create the software that will be cracked the put all over the net, as a professional in the industry I would have to respect all those people and thank them for giving us the tools that will help us create the work, If people do that and continue to do that, we will end up with software’s that are So expensive, also they will make licensing more and more annoyingly difficult, we also might effect the companies to close down because they are loosing, or there not able to grow to a better product because they cant afford developers, again I would say that Crack links should not be as a main feature anywhere on a site-!! ....... it is not something to be proud of-!!..... it is like steeling other peoples work and using it, I guess long time ago in our religion people used to get there arms cut out for this.... so... lets not talk about glorifying the negative things that are against the basic fundamentals of our beliefs... it's simply Wrong-!! saying all that I would still make it easier to understand by saying, If you are selling your work and making money out of it or thinking about using it to make money, Then you have to make things the right way!! you have to Buy original software..... to help keep the companies alive so you can make a living with the developers able to continue developing or lovely tools......
    Saying all that I would still wish the Arab community to step up and stop working the wrong way, or spreading the wrong words, we need to get out of this and be examples for others!!!.... I hope that this helped you all in thinking deeply about this issue... and wish everyone the best.

حبيت أترجم ما قاله الفنان خالد لأنه كلام مهم يا جماعه ولازم تفهموه
    السلام
    لا أفهم لماذاتفرع الموضوع من عرض لعمل فنى الى مواضيع أخرى لا صلة لها به, أنا أعتقد أن على ادارة المنتدى أن تعمل على ارشاد الأعضاء الى أن تتكلم في حدود الموضوع وأن هناك أقسام أخرى لذلك وأن تحترم ذلك وعدم الأنتقال الى مواضيع أخرى لا علاقة لها بالموضوع الأصلي طالما ليست ضرورية ومهمة ومرتبطة بالموضوع الأصلي ومن المهم جدا احترام الشخص اللذي يطرح الموضوع
    وما يطرحه الموضوع من فكرة.
    هذا الأمر هو خطوة انتقال الموقع الى مكانة المواقع المحترفة وعلى كل شخص أن يعمل على نجاح هذه الخطوة واللا اصبح الموقع مليئا بالفوضى والكلام , والذي سيمنع المحترفين من الاشتراك فيه والانضمام اليه.
    مع ذلك أود ان أشكر مافياMafia لطرح هذا الموضوع على اي حال منذ طرحى لهذا التصميم, نحن كفنانين في صناعة الجرافيك واجهنا كثيرا من مشاكل حقوق الطبع والاشخاص الذين يسرقون برامج الأخرين ويستخدمونها دون تصريح واذن من المؤلفين والصانعين لتلك البرامج وهذا يحدث في مجالات كثيرة مثل: الموسيقى ,التصوير واللوح الفنية, التصاميم الفنية والالعاب.....الخ وما يقع تحت نفس التصنيف مطوري البرامج!! ان مثل هذه الشركات لديها اشخاص كثيرون ليصنعوا برنامج او بلجن لبرنامج معين وفرق كاملة من المصممين يعملون ليل نهار لمدة سنوات أيضا ليصنعوا برنامجا الذي سوف يصنع له كراك ويوضع على الانترنت.
    كمحترف في هذه الصناعة أشكر واحترم هؤلاء الاشخاص الذين ساعدونا على انجاز عملنا ومنحونا الأدوات لعمل ذلك, لكن مع عملنا لذلك واستمرارنا فيه سوف يؤدي ذلك الى ارتفاع تكلفة البرنامج وسيؤدي أيضا الى جهدهم في زيادة تعقيد حماية برامجهم, وسنجد شركات تفلس وتغلق ولن يستطيعوا عمل برامج أو تطويرها لأنهم لا يستطيعون دفع تكلفة عمل مطوري البرمجة .
    من جديد أقول أن لينكات الكراكات لا يجب أن تكون الموضوع الرئيسي والشغل الشاغل لأي موقع, وانه لشئ لا يجب الأفتخار به أيضا,انه مثل سرقة عمل شخص ما واستخدامه.أعتقد في ديننا قديما كانت يد الناس تقطع لعمل مثل هذا اي حد السرقة في الأسلام...لذلك دعونا لا نمجد الأشياء السلبية والسيئة والتى هي اصلا ضد معتقداتنا ...انها خطأ بكل بساطة
    سوف أسهل عليكم الموضوع أكثر: اذا كنت تبيع عملك وتكسب منه أو تفكر أن تكسب منه وتبيع ملك من خلال استخدامه اذا يجب عليك عمل ذلك بشكل صحيح, عليك بشراء المنتج الأصلي!! لتظل شركات البرامج تعمل وتنتج وتطور أكثر في برامجها وأدواتها.
    بعد قولي كل هذا أقول أنىأتمنى أن المجتمع العربي بوجه عام يجب ان يتطور وينهض ويتوقف عن العمل والتفكير بطريقة خاطئة, أو ينشروا كلمات اسوأ, يجب أن نتجاوز هذا ونكون مثالا يحتذى به, أتمنى أن تفكروا بعمق فيما قلته وأتمنى للكل كل شئ جيد.

أخى خالد
    والله أسررتنا بكلامك هذا والذي دعاني الى ترجمته للأعضاء هو أهميته وانت فعلا مثال يحتذى بك وأتمنى أن تكون ترجمتى وافية لما كان في بالك

أخوك
    أحمد على

الصورة الرمزية ابومعاذ
    عضو مميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    وطنى هنا او قل هنالك حيث يبعثها المنادى الله اكبر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مع انى جاى نتاخر بس والله عندك حق اخ خالد موضوع التهنئة بتاعك بقا مواضيع كتيرة
    وده للاسف حاجه تحزن ولكن شخصية مثلك ولا نزكيك على الله ونحسبك كذلك
    انها تبهر الذى يكلمها فيخرج عن اطار المحدود سعدنا جدا بنضمامك لنا
    او بمعنى اخر ان تضمنا والمعنيان واحد
    وان شاء الله اخى نعمل لمصلحة المنتدى ورع مستواه ان شاء الله فى جميع الميادين

ولمن خاف مقام ربه جنتان
    MY WEB

Interior

مصمم جديد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    Bahrain
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    mY good brother maxology....
    Thank you a lot ... and sorry to trouble you in the translation, but you have just added to the help that our Arabian community needs... and may God help you too and give you the energy to continue supporting our community
    thanks brother and for the support

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة khalid al-muharraqi مشاهدة المشاركة
    mY good brother maxology....
    Thank you a lot ... and sorry to trouble you in the translation, but you have just added to the help that our Arabian community needs... and may God help you too and give you the energy to continue supporting our community
    thanks brother and for the support
    اخى الكريم خالد
    لا شكر على واجب يا فنان, انت الذي يتوجب اعطاء الشكر له وبتقول انى تعبت في الترجمة لا والله انا استمتعت بيها جدا لما أشوف أي أحد بيفكر بهذا الأسلوب لازم نحترمه ....
    ومن ناحية مساعدة اخواننا العرب فهو ده الشغل الشاغل فعلا لينا في هذا المنتدى ,وده أقل واجب تجاههم ...
    اخى اذا احتجت أي مساعدة او طلب لاتتردد واطلبه وأنا موجود على الخاص كمان اذا حبيت وانا موجد دائما
    أخوك
    أحمد على

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Great work from a great artist
    nice to see you here mr. khalid

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    الرياض
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    thanks for explaning ..
    but if we will use the displacement !
    why we need Zbrush here !?
    the faces will be alot after Zbrush .. how can u use the model with that amazing no. of faces and vertexes in LW?
    good job .. i say it again ^_^
    but u don't need to up the back leg
    try that with the front one ..
    good luck

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    الرياض
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    بالنسبة لقصة الكراكات الآن انتبهت لها لتوي ..
    اعتقد ان من يريد الكراك سيبحث عنه ..
    لا يحتاج ان تضعوه له في ايديه ..
    ومن اراد ان يشتري سوف يشتري ..
    وطبعاً من يريد التعلم وليس لديه المادة ليشتري لن يقف في وجهه المبلغ بل سيظطر للبحث عن كراك .. ! وهو مقر بأن ذلك خطأ ولكن ما الحل !
    لدي حل ولكن لا اعلم هل هو صحيح ام لا وهل يتحمله الموقع ام لا..
    هو ان يشتري الموقع برنامجاً رسمياً ويعرض فيه مجاناً للأعضاء فقط ..
    باختصار :
    لا داعي لوضع الكراكات هنا .. من اردها يبحث عنها في اماكن اخرى ..
    انتظر رأيكم في الموضوع ..
    تحياتي لكم

مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    الدولة
    egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    dear khaled
    am pleased to talking with you .
    if u agree i want to ask 2 question
    did u use vue pro in you work or use modeling & texture and lighting only
    if you have a time to explain displacement tecknology with some picture in modo & zbrush please do it
    realy we need it
    thanks alot
    اسأل الله ان يزيدك من العلم ومن الابداع والتطور
    جزاك الله خيرا

مصمم جديد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    Bahrain
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    dear brother,
    I don't use Vue... I have it in my office, actually we have to license, but no chance yet!!
    about displacement on Modo and ZB, soon I will be having a video tutorial with Lux and ZB on there official download section for this subject, but be patient, I will inform the forum once it goes up

الصورة الرمزية msamax
    الإشراف العام

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    الدمام
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أرجو أن لايخرج الموضوع عن منحاه إخوتي الأعزاء هذا الموضوع معروض لمناقشة العمل الفني . وقد حدث وأن تشعبت المواضيع به وخرجت عن مسارها . لذلك نتمنى اللعودة للموضوع الأصلي ..
    والشكر لأخي ماكسولوجي على ترجمته لكلمات الأخ خالد

صفحة 3 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. New Show Reel للفنان خالد المحرقي
    بواسطة msamax في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 17 / 01 / 2012, 41 : 08 AM
  2. دروس جديدة للفنان خالد المحرقي
    بواسطة msamax في المنتدى ZBrush & Mudbox
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 13 / 03 / 2011, 31 : 02 AM
  3. جديد جديد أعمال خالد المحرقي
    بواسطة SOUFIANE3D في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 13 / 05 / 2008, 21 : 05 PM
  4. الحصان الفضي ...من فكرة الفنان خالد المحرقي
    بواسطة khalid87 في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 16 / 12 / 2007, 51 : 11 PM
  5. مقابلة مع الفنان خالد المحرقي شركة luxology
    بواسطة msamax في المنتدى المنتدى العام
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 17 / 10 / 2006, 49 : 06 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات