Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

Hand Modeling درس نمذجة اليد بالماكس

هذا الموضوع : Hand Modeling درس نمذجة اليد بالماكس داخل الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tipsالتابع الي قسم Autodesk 3D Studio Max : السلام عليكم ....................... صادفني هذا الدرس فتذكرت احد الاعضاء في هذا المنتدى كان قد طلب من اخ عطية شرح اكثر ...

الصورة الرمزية istiber
    مصمم مشارك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الدولة
    algeria
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hand Modeling درس نمذجة اليد بالماكس

السلام عليكم .......................
    صادفني هذا الدرس فتذكرت احد الاعضاء في هذا المنتدى
    كان قد طلب من اخ عطية شرح اكثر لنمذجة اليد في دورة الكاركتر المجانية ..
    وهذا درس يوضح كيفية نمذجة يد باحترافية
    الدرس غير مترجم ...يمكن الاستعانة بـ google

This tutorial will describe you how I modeled my hand model from a sketch. The method I used here is polygonal modeling. As you can see I have a hand sketch from an anotomy book and start the modeling process using the hand sketch as a blueprint, you should do the same.

Lets start with a circle which shown in the following picture. It doesn’t matter what you are using for modeling (it may be a box or a cylinder).

Convert it to editable poly and Extrude. And change the parameters as you can see. Just follow the screenshots.

Select the upper and bottom polygons and delete them. Then select the border and hold down the ShiftKey and drag it.

And scale the edges so they can match the image.

Select the edges and click the Ring button.

Don’t forget to check the model from all viewports. You should look left and front hand picture for reference.

I always check the model from all viewports.

Keep doing the modeling as you can see in the screenshots the topology at the moment looks a bit messy but it doesn’t matter for now. You can clean it up later. Keep checking the models in all the viewports otherwise you fix the model in one viewport but mess up in the others.

Add more edges. Your hand model should look like the below image at this stage.

Now try to create the thumb by checking the model from all viewports.

Select the border and click the cap button which is in the Edit borders rollout.

And use the cut tool to connect the edges as you can see in the screenshot.

Select the edges and press Connect.

Now lets do some arrangements for smoothing. Scale the edges a little and here we have a nice topology.

At this stage I’m checking my model according to the another reference picture which I found on the net. If you want to create a realistic model, you should certainly look at a real pictures for reference.

Now lets begin a finger modeling stage.

Here you see more details on the finger. You can try the same.

Select the end of the hand polygons and delete them as you can see on the following picture.

Copy the finger and mould them into their respective shapes. Add details in the fingers as you can see here

Now check your hand model according to the reference picture which you have.

Now select the shown polygons in the hand and Extrude them.

Your hand model should look like the below pictures, please check in all viewports

Finally our hand model has finished, now you can clean the topology. Check your model and remove the triangle polys and try to make them quad. It is important to make a quad poly because a triangle looks so messy as you can see in your model.

Here is the final modeled hand. I cleared all the triangles. Now your model should look like this and if it is not, keep trying, it will soon!. Hope you find this tutorial useful, don't hesitate in sending me your queries.

رابط الدرس
    CGArena: Hand Modeling in 3d

الصورة الرمزية Haitham Zaki
    مشرف القسم الاسلامي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Arrow رد: Hand Modeling درس نمذجة اليد بالماكس

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. كورس رائع فى نمذجة اليد على المايا
    بواسطة EHABMARWAN في المنتدى مايا | Autodesk Maya
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 09 / 06 / 2013, 31 : 04 PM
  2. [Modeling]: Hand modeling in 3ds max
    بواسطة cgway center في المنتدى دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeo
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 13 / 04 / 2013, 16 : 08 PM
  3. Hand modeling tutorial in Maya 2012
    بواسطة 4MAX في المنتدى مايا | Autodesk Maya
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 07 / 03 / 2013, 56 : 02 PM
  4. [Modeling]: Modeling Hand
    بواسطة cgway center في المنتدى دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeo
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 15 / 09 / 2012, 58 : 09 PM
  5. [Modeling]: دروس نمذجة M2_cal_50 بالماكس
    بواسطة 3dworker في المنتدى الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 06 / 09 / 2011, 36 : 11 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
الساعة الآن 07 : 10 PM