Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

ديكور بيتك ثرى دى عندنا علي يد مبدعين فلل مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || ديكور ثري دي باعلي جوده و اقل سعر للمتر واجهات فلل مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || اتعلم الانديزين في أسبوع » آخر مشاركة: mohamedali2010 || ديكور بيتك ثرى دى عندنا علي يد مبدعين فلل مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || ديكور ثري دي باعلي جوده و اقل سعر للمتر واجهات فلل مجلس مقلط استراحه مودرن كلاسيك » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || طريق الديكور تصميمات في غايه الاناقه و الذوق اطلب تصميمك الان » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || الكلادينج | طريق تركيب الكلادينج | افضل كلادينج بالمملكة » آخر مشاركة: shaimaaalmahdy || تصميم ديكور بيتك عندنا ثرى دى علي يد مبدعين مودرن كلاسيك واجهات مجلس مقلط صالون » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || تصميم ديكور بيتك عندنا ثرى دى علي يد مبدعين مودرن كلاسيك واجهات مجلس مقلط صالون » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال || صمم ديكورك ثري دي باقل سعر للمتر+ خرائط التنفيذ » آخر مشاركة: هشام الجنرال ||
النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

The Princess

هذا الموضوع : The Princess داخل Making oFالتابع الي قسم ابداعات طريق الجرافيك : السلام عليكم هذا ميك اوف اعجبني وحبيت ان اضعه لتعم الفائدة Software Used 3ds Max 2009, V-Ray & Photoshop CS3 ...

الصورة الرمزية speed_3d
    طالب بالمركز التعليمي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    iraq
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Smile The Princess

السلام عليكم هذا ميك اوف اعجبني وحبيت ان اضعه لتعم الفائدة

Software Used

3ds Max 2009, V-Ray & Photoshop CS3

This project was requested by Nitroglicerina studio, and they provided to me a sketch I was then free to create my vision of a classic princess in a white and gold detailed dress

Modeling

I started modeling the head using the poly-by-poly technique and always following the original concept. Her main characteristics were the facial expression and fleshy lips, and I wanted to make these elements very clear.
    Once I was happy with the head, I moved onto modeling in the hair. In beginning it was a challenge because the hair is a weird shape with curly parts. I took the polygons from the top of her head and detached them to make a new mesh and give the right shape to the middle part. After that I created splines for the curly parts and extruded the front
    polygons with the Extrude Along Spline tool using the splines as references

The body was modeled in a different way; in this case I used box modeling to give volume and afterwards I refined the shape to the silhouette that I wanted

I also used the box modeling technique for the arms

Setup
    The rigging wasn't just made for posing her, but for animating her too
    I used bones, shapes and helpers as controllers and morph target animation to establish the facial expression

Texture & Shader

Texturing for me is one of the most technical parts of creating an image. I started by texturing the hair and for this I created a color and bump map

I adjusted the UVW mapping according to each hair part, and with the shader I wanted to give a reflection that suggested she was using too much hair spray

For her face I created a color map only and worked with a shader with low specular to look like skin

The body texture was a Blend material with two V-Ray materials and one mask. The V-Ray materials have the same maps, color and bump, with different bump and reflection levels for the gold and opaque parts. The mask was for the gold floral parts, which I wanted to give more highlights to.

The arm textures I applied in another material ID using the same shader I’d used for the face

Lighting & Rendering

I used two V-Rray lights to light the scene

Both lights had 32 subdivision sampling to cast soft and clean shadows. The front light was stronger than the back one to give a highlight to her face and I also left the environment very dark

because I wanted to give a dark mood to the scene, to match her expression and secret smile

The composition was simple, but effective, and I got the final mood that I wanted

First I did a pure render in 3ds Max. The result was good, but some corrections needed doing. So in Photoshop I did some color, brightness and contrast adjustments to give more life to her. The next step was add a layer in overlay mode and paint some highlights to show the front light was stronger and make the gold parts shine even more. And finally I added a painted shadow over the background

And here is the final result

ان شاء الله يكون الميك اوف اعجبكم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 4MAX ; 24 / 05 / 2011 الساعة 16 : 11 PM

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. تصميمي الكاركتر مودلينج .. Princess Of The Dark
    بواسطة {.®™REDHA™®.} في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 25 / 06 / 2012, 18 : 12 PM
  2. Poster ... the princess
    بواسطة Ahmed Matrix في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 20 / 05 / 2010, 45 : 01 AM
  3. Princess
    بواسطة arizaboy في المنتدى عرض ونقد الأعمال | Exhibition & Criticism Designs
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 27 / 01 / 2009, 48 : 11 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
الساعة الآن 48 : 05 AM