Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 14 من 14

درس رائع للماكس

هذا الموضوع : درس رائع للماكس داخل قسم للمبتدئين في الماكس | 3DsMax For Beginnersالتابع الي قسم Autodesk 3D Studio Max : Kingdom of Fruits by Anush Tehrani, Iran Web: www.HellSculptor.com Hi Everyone, I want to show you how I created this ...

احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    الدولة
    وطنى الدى يحترمنى
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

درس رائع للماكس

Kingdom of Fruits by Anush Tehrani, Iran Web: www.HellSculptor.com

Hi Everyone, I want to show you how I created this Image using 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and render in V-ray. I got the idea from a 2d logo of a company. My goal was to show the fruits and the Company Logo in a user friendly way, with the best modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering methods. I like the final result and I hope you like it too and find it useful. This was the first reference I had, the 2d logo:

Modeling

We will start with a sphere from standard primitives -> Click sphere and create in the top viewport and change value of segments to 50. Again in top viewport make a cylinder. The radius is optional we will change it later and choose height: 8, height segments: 20, cap segments: 70 and sides 100 - be sure to check the smooth.

Add a bend modifier to the cylinder and for the angle type 55, bend axis x and check limit effect with a value of 500. (Maybe it’s different for your unit’s setup) put the sphere right on the cylinder like image below: (In place of cylinder you can also take a plane and bend it, bending is necessary to create a stage without showing a two edges meet area. This procedure also use in the studio lighting)

Convert the sphere to editable poly - and click on + sign to open the subs , then select the Polygon in the options and then start selecting the polygons on sphere like I did, don’t forget to check the Ignore Backfacing checkbox in polygon selection rollout to avoid accidentally selection of behind polygons of sphere.

Click Inset in Edit Polygons Rollout and inset the selected polygons. Delete those selected polygons and select the polygons on the edges with hold down Ctrl Key on your keyboard and inset them again…

Now it’s time to extrude them, after extrude you need to bevel - you can easily see in image below:

Add a shell modifier with inner amount 1.3 then add a meshSmooth modifier with iterations value 2 and if you have done every step right your sphere will looks like this :

Now go to the vertex subObject of the sphere and select the first vertex on the top. Check the soft selection with falloff 270 and move it a bit on Z axis - take a look at the image - change the falloff and result was different.

Hit render and you should have this result so easy steps huh?

Let’s model the Crown now. You need a Tube with the values shown below:

Convert it to editable poly then select the edges with the setting of soft selection and move them up as in image below

Then chamfer the edges a bit - don’t forget to uncheck the soft selection. Chamfer more edges and create new edges by using the cut (by right click in viewport when edge sub object selected) then you can add meshsmooth with good result.

Scale down a bit the edges of these areas.

Now we need to use some geometry to creating the jewels and etc,,, I used OilTank, Hedra(dodec/lcos) - and a Gengon - with 0.1.1 segments- you have to scale it on x axis and convert it to editable poly with using bevel you got this result :

You have to arrange them like I did on the crown - and add 3 spheres for that ring you have to create a circle shape with the same radius of the crown’s tube - create another shape like image below and use loft compound object to get the result when you done add a meshSmooth modifier.

Now you can add some details with geometry and line, and arrange them on Crown.

You can model the fruits in same way you used the soft selection on crown but careful about pinch and bubble. You have to select the top vertex and the bottom vertex of each fruit to get the result. play with falloff-Pinch-Bubble and move and scale tools , it will take some time but you have to try! It’s not impossible!

With some reference side pics of those fruits you can easily model them. For tomato you need a displace map. Select tomato and go to the modifiers and select displace - then click on Map empty slot -click bitmap in list and Open the map.(you have to do this when upper vertex of tomato is selected).

For cherry I used a sphere and soft selection and move tool... too and a line and circle with loft. And other details you can see in the images below. For strawberry you need a that shape and use a loft again - For strawberry leaves you have to model it from a base plane be sure you type enough plane segment - 20 is good! Then convert it to mesh and moving vertexes and rotate edges you have!!!

For strawberry leaves you have to add 2 noise modifier with scale 100 and 5 with settings 800-800-4000 and 1600-1600-1600 - after this add a FFD 4x4x4 and play with control points in its sub objects--and your leaves will looks like this.

After cloning the fruits and play with their sizes and rotations arrange them:

Don’t forget to scale down our cylinder-now the modeling part is completed - lets go to the Texturing Section!

Texturing

For the gold material you can load the below image from the 3dsmax material library, and add this image for bump in maps rollout and check the bump with value of 100.

For the red jewels materials, open material library and click on new and select the VRayMtl (you need Vray render installed) look at the setting and add a falloff, reflect. For other colors of jewels choose the same setting just you need to change its color in Refract Slot. And for those lines and silver leaves I created with line - I used the 3dsmax metal chrome material - you can find it where you find that metal dark gold material. For our plane (cylinder) select a very bright green.

For the main big sphere you need this texture with bump and apply a UVW Mapping With Spherical Mapping:

For cherry and strawberry you need VrayMtl with separate red color for each one - a colorful red for cherry and a little dark red for tomatoes and 0.7 for reflect glossiness for three of them - and a texture for the strawberry, leaves and tomato leaves you can make your own. Don’t forget use UVW mapping Modifier:

Lighting and Rendering

You need these 3 light showed below, all these lights are Vray Plane Lights.

light A1 : pure white color with multiplier: 2.5
    light A2 : pure white color with multiplier:1.3
    light A3 : pure white color with multiplier: 1.3

All the B light are pure white with multiplier 2 - you can change it to get the best result. Check the invisible for all lights in its parameters rollout and value of 20 for subdivision. Now as you see in the below image - place a camera.

It’s time to config the Vray Parameters:

In global switches uncheck the default light.
    Image sampler rollout: adaptive QMC - michell-netraveli
    Indirect illumination check ON - and secondary bounces multiplier: 0.8
    Irradiance map: Very low - hsph subdivs : 30
    Environment: check the GI Environment (skylight) to pure white: 0.1 and reflection/refraction pure black: 1.0
    RQMC Sampler: noise threshold 0.005

After you have done those settings right, hit render - you image should be similar to this image:

Now you can change the resolution, I decide to 2000 x 1550. If its okey and the render were satisfactory - save it as JPG and let’s go to the Photoshop!!! It’s Not Finish Yet!

Post Production

Well - first of all you have to select the background with magic wand tool with the value 40 tolerance. Then go to Image menu --> Adjustments -->Hue/Saturation and change their settings:

After that with Burn tool in Range: Highlights and Exposure: 10% burn the upper Areas of the background with blur tool and value strength : 10% , blur edged areas of the crown and basket with a tiny brush.

Press F7 on your keyboard to open the layers window, then create new layer and drag the effect below or any effects like this that you can search and download free - into the main Image and set the mode to Linear dodge and opacity to 50%. Now you must select all the green background when its selected in layers window and press Ctrl+Shift+I to make a inverse selection now press Del key - you deleted the effects on the crown and fruits.

Find some more effects for the ground - and with loading Brushes and set the Opacity 50% for your brush you can create more effects. Go to the Image menu --> Adjustments---> Brightness/contrast and add a value of 10 for each one. About the leaves - you can download them for free with an internet searching - I"ve archived those before. ) Put them on the basket and for those shadow use burn tool like you done before. THAT’S ALL!

I hope You Find this tutorial useful, If you manage to make some nice scenes from this tutorial, please mail me some images, because I would like to see if people actually can use this for anything, and if you gave me some response, there would be a greater chance to see more tutorials from me. Feel free to send me any comments and questions I’ll be happy Have Fun And Happy Modeling!

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Quran
    ادعوا لي ربى ان يغفر لى وللوالدي ولكل المسلمين
    جزاكم الله كل خير
    ربى لو بلغت دنوبى عنان السماء ما يئست من رحمتك
    أكتب ما يقوله النّاس ضدك في | أوراقّ *

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . وضعها تحت قدميك !

فـ كلما زادت الأوراق (ارتفعت أنت الى الأعلى )

الصورة الرمزية ateya3d
    Founder & Site Admin

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    الدولة
    Egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: درس رائع للماكس

جزاكم الله خيرا علي الدرس المميز
    مقر طريق الجرافيك بالقاهرة
    7 شارع جامعة القاهرة - الدور الثالث - بميدان الجيزة
    Tel: (202)35696328 Cell: (2012)70770170 - (2011)16030067 - (2012)25134331

احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    الدولة
    وطنى الدى يحترمنى
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ateya3d مشاهدة المشاركة
    جزاكم الله خيرا علي الدرس المميز
    اهلا بيكم استادى الكريم وجزانا واياكم كل الخير

الصورة الرمزية fass
    طالب بالمركز التعليمي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    فلسطين
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بارك الله فيكي

درس رائع
    اتَّقُوا دَعْوَةَ الْمَظْلُومِ وَإِنْ كَانَ كَافِرًا فَإِنَّهُ لَيْسَ دُونَهَا حِجَابٌ

الصورة الرمزية 4MAX
    الإشراف العام

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2009
    الدولة
    فى القلب
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

درس جميل ومتميز جدا
    ان لله عبادا اختصهم لقضاء حوائج الناس
    حببهم للخير وحبب الخير لهم
    اولئك هم الامنون من عذاب الله يوم القيامه
    =====

بروا آبائكم يبروكم أبنائكم

ĎΞs!GŖ

مركز طريق الجرافيك التعليمي

الصورة الرمزية احمد البدرى
    احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Médinat El-Fayoum, Al Fayyum, Egypt, Egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

درس مميز فعلا اختى رقية .. بارك الله فيك

مصمم متميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2011
    الدولة
    banha-cairo
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكوووووووووووووووور اخى الكريم على الدرس الرائع وبارك الله فيك وجعله فى ميزان حسناتك

الصورة الرمزية ahmedhamdyahmed
    مصمم مجتهد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا على الدرس ربنا يكرمك

الصورة الرمزية رفيق
    مشرف الفوتوشوب والطلبات والأستفسارات

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الدولة
    الجزا ئـــ سكيكدة ــــر
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يعطيك الصحة اخت ريم ......بارك الله في فيك و في مجهودك الطيب

الصورة الرمزية ANONYMOUS
    عضو مميز

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الدولة
    الجـــــــــ ـبسكرةـ ـــــــزائر
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا جزيلا وبارك الله فيك على هذا الدرس الرائع
    صلّوا على خير خلق الله (محمد صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

اللهم
    انصر إخواننا في سوريا و في جميع بقاع الأرض

الصورة الرمزية waleed_ali
    مشرف القسم العام والإسلامي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    A, A
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا جزيلا وبارك الله فيك على هذا الدرس الرائع

الصورة الرمزية arif2008
    مشرف قسم المبتدئين في الماكس

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    السودان
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سلمت يداك أختي الكريمة <<
    ( حسبنا الله سيؤتينا الله من فضله إنا إلى الله راغبون ) دعاء الفرج بعد التشهد الأخير

الصورة الرمزية zakou1
    مصمم مجتهد

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2011
    الدولة
    الجزائر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله خير الجزاء أختي الفاضلة

الصورة الرمزية failed
    مشرف طلبات والاستفسارات الماكس

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الدولة
    L!BY@ - Benghazi
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اكثر من رائع ..

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. JDownloader portable with update رائع رائع رائع
    بواسطة aloamino في المنتدى البرامج والتقنية | Programs & Software
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 22 / 05 / 2011, 19 : 11 PM
  2. سكربت قوى جدا للماكس
    بواسطة ريم غالى في المنتدى أدوات الماكس | 3dsMax Resources
    مشاركات: 19
    آخر مشاركة: 16 / 03 / 2011, 06 : 03 PM
  3. موقع رائع يحتوى على دروس للماكس فيديو
    بواسطة testout في المنتدى الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 28 / 12 / 2008, 05 : 09 PM
  4. فلتر رائع للفوتوشوب مفيدجداااااااااااااا للماكس
    بواسطة ام اياد في المنتدى إضافات الفوتوشوب | Photoshop Add-ons
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 24 / 08 / 2007, 06 : 10 AM
  5. اين اجد Illustrate للماكس 8 او 7
    بواسطة hikmatkas في المنتدى الأرشيف و المواضيع القديمة
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13 / 02 / 2007, 07 : 01 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة