Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

Monday Movie part 2

هذا الموضوع : Monday Movie part 2 داخل دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeoالتابع الي قسم الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips : 16: mental ray Displacement Quality In this Monday Movie I show you how to tweak mental ray displacement settings in ...

الصورة الرمزية cgway center
    احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الدولة
    Giza, Egypt, Egypt
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Monday Movie part 2

16: mental ray Displacement Quality

In this Monday Movie I show you how to tweak mental ray displacement settings in 3dsMax. Learn how to speed up your renders by approximating displacement more roughly, or really juice your displacement maps by getting sub-pixel displacement!

17: Depth of Field

In this Monday Movie I show you how to use depth of field in 3dsMax's scanline renderer and in mental ray. I could've covered this in the primer, but I didn't think there'd be so much demand for it!

18: Grill Mesh Made Easy

In this Monday Movie I show you how to use some material trickery to create a mesh grill for objects like speakers and sci-fi! With a little opacity mapping and Photoshop Magic, almost anything's possible

19: Glare

In this Monday Movie I show you how to use Photoshop to create a glare effect in your renders. I then demonstrate the mental ray "Glare" shader for creating even more realistic effects

20: Hoses

In this Monday Movie I show you how to use the Hose object! It's a neat little thing that lets you connect two objects or dummies with a hose-like object quickly. What a time saver

21: Piston Rigging

In this Monday Movie I show you how you can combine the path constraint and the LookAt constraint to create a rigged piston in 3dsMax

22: Using WireBundle

In this Monday Movie, I'll introduce you to a tool I made for this year's Dominance War. I've created a utility that makes it easy to create bundles of wires

23: Baking Ambient Occlusion

In this Monday Movie, I'll give you the step-by-step instruction on baking an ambient occlusion map for a character or object in 3dsMax

24: Shapemerge Object

In this Monday Movie, I'll show you how to use the shapemerge tool to cut a perfect square out of this terrain

25: Procedural Modeling

In this Monday Movie we'll be talking about using an old technique called procedural modeling. This is the process of using Vertex Paint in order to paint a deformation map directly onto your model in 3dsMax

26: Lights as Objects

In this Monday Movie we'll be taking a quick look at how you can use area lights as objects in your scene. Never model a light bulb again

27: Placing Rivets

In this Monday Movie I'll show you four techniques for placing rivets onto your models! We'll run the spectrum from hand-placing them, to using the spacing tool

28: Ambient Occlusion as a Mix Map

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use ambient occlusion in mental ray as a mix map to help make your details pop without adding a lot of render time

29: Reset XForms

In this Monday Movie I'll show you what to look out for when working with transforms like move, rotate, and scale. This can cause havoc when you try to animate your objects, so it's good to be able to recognize this problem before you run into it in the field

الصورة الرمزية waleed_ali
    مشرف القسم العام والإسلامي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    A, A
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى