Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

Monday Movie part 3

هذا الموضوع : Monday Movie part 3 داخل دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeoالتابع الي قسم الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips : 30: Faster Renders (Part 1) In this Monday Movie I'll show you four of my seven techniques for speeding up ...

الصورة الرمزية cgway center
    احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الدولة
    Giza, Egypt, Egypt
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Monday Movie part 3

30: Faster Renders (Part 1)

In this Monday Movie I'll show you four of my seven techniques for speeding up renders in 3dsMax. Don't wait for hardware improvements to make your pipeline faster! Use the tools available to you to knock those render times down

31: Faster Renders (Part 2)

In this Monday Movie I'll show you four of my seven techniques for speeding up renders in 3dsMax. Don't wait for hardware improvements to make your pipeline faster! Use the tools available to you to knock those render times down

32: Molding Made Easy

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how you can use extruded splines and some simple chamfered boxes to create impressive looking molding like those around the administrative building at the University of Redlands

33: TV Speed Modeling Project Walkthrough

In this Monday Movie I'll be walking through my 3dTotal Speed Modeling Challenge entry. I meant to record it as a modeling time-lapse, but Cam Studio crashed

34: 3dsMax Backgrounds

In this Monday Movie I'll be providing a brief tutorial on how to use backgrounds in 3dsMax. We'll go over the basics of displaying the background image in the viewport, as well as how you can explore this under-appreciated feature

35: 3dsMax Ink & Paint Sketch

In this Monday Movie I'll be guiding you through the Ink 'n Paint material type to create a simple but effective sketch effect. It works best on inorganic objects, but you'll find that the technique is more robust than you think

36: Image Based Tile Mosaic

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to convert a painting of Iron Man into a tile mosaic that you can render in 3dsMax

38: Sub-Surface Scattering (SSS) Tutorial Part 1

In this Monday Movie I've redone an earlier Monday Movie about Sub-Surface Scattering in 3dsMax. Before, you couldn't really see what I was doing so this movie should be much clearer

38: Sub-Surface Scattering (SSS) Tutorial Part 2

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you a quick tutorial on using the Sub-Surface Scattering Physical material (shader) in 3d Studio Max's mental ray

39: UVW Mapped Road Surface

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to quickly create a road using a spline, and keep it well mapped with UVW coordinates. In this way, you can tile a material over the length of the road

40: Neon Lights in 3dsMax

| In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how easy it is to make glowing neon lights in 3dsMax with mental ray. It's all in the material, and final gather does the rest

41: Meshsmooth Seams

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you a fast technique that you can use for creating mechanical or fabric seams in your high-poly models

42: Filmstrip Material and Animation

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you a more complicated technique than usual. We'll use mental ray to create a very realistic filmstrip material, and I'll show you how to animate it!

43: Mirroring UVW Coordinates

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you a quick way to mirror UVW coordinates across a few polygons. I'm sorry that this movie has some serious popping and other audio issues- I'll try to get things sorted out before next week's movie

44: Decals

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you a great technique for saving time and re-using textures in 3dsMax and video games. You can create polygons that rest just barely above ordinary geometry, and these can help 'roughen up' otherwise repetitive textures

45: Circular Holes

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to quickly cut exact shapes into objects. We'll cut a circular hole into a meshsmoothed object in 3dsMax

الصورة الرمزية waleed_ali
    مشرف القسم العام والإسلامي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    A, A
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى