Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

Monday Movie part 4

هذا الموضوع : Monday Movie part 4 داخل دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeoالتابع الي قسم الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips : 46: Lumpy Welding In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to make the lumpy welding effect around where ...

الصورة الرمزية cgway center
    احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الدولة
    Giza, Egypt, Egypt
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Monday Movie part 4

46: Lumpy Welding

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to make the lumpy welding effect around where two pipes are joined together!

47: Pre-Rendering

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to pre-render trees into an alpha-mapped object in 3dsMax. Lower your render time and increase viewport responsiveness

48: 3dsMax Meshsmoothed Text

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to make turbosmoothed text in 3ds Max. The trick is to leverage the Proboolean object's quadrilateral tessellation

49: ProBoolean Keyhole

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to create a keyhole using the ProBoolean compound object. It's not as clean as building out the geometry in the turbosmoothed object, but it'll certainly get the job done

50: Wireframe Render

In this Monday Movie I'll be showing you how to create wireframe renders in 3d Studio Max. It's super easy to do, and looks grea

51: Spline Projection

In this Monday Movie I'll extend my earlier "Placing Rivits" monday movie by demonstrating how spline projection can be used to put rivets down on an arbitrary object! This is a big step because you don't need the topology to be present on the original surface

52: DirectX Materials

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to set up a DirectX material in 3d Studio Max. Using DirectX materials you can preview your diffuse, specular, and normal bump maps directly in the viewport! I use Ben Cloward's 3 point lighting

53: Inorganic Look-At Constraints

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to create inorganic rigs using Look-At constraints. The trick here is that certain objects don't have omni-directional rotation, so you need to separate X, Y, and Z-axis rotation. It's a lot easier than it sounds

54: High Resolution Rendering

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to render very large images on an ordinary machine. High resolution images can cripple almost any rig, so you'll need to cut the image into pieces in order to render out sections that can be stitched back together later

55: Panoramic Rendering and HDRI

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to render a panoramic image in 3dsMax. You can save out the resultant image as a .hdr file and keep the high definition lighting information. In part 2, I'll show you how to do the same thing with e-on software's Vue 6 Infinite. In part 3, I'll bring either of those images back into 3dsMax and use them as HDRI image-based lighting

56: Vue 6 Infinite Panoramic Rendering

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to render a panoramic HDR image in e-on software's Vue 6 Infinite. I realize this is a big break from the normal routine and between this and my "empowered" video, I'm likely to lose half my viewers. But bear with me, the third video will bring it all home

57: HDRI in 3dsMax

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to bring panoramic 360-degree HDRI renders into 3dsMax and use them as backgrounds and lighting.

58: mental ray Image Controls

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use the mental ray image controls to manipulate your render. You'll be able to control the "curves" of an image during the render so that you can preserve your highlights and lowlights before you get to Photoshop

59: Gamma Setup

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to set up gamma correction in 3dsMax. Your images will thank you when the gray point has been properly adjusted for your setup

60: Scanline Matte/Shadow

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use the matte/shadow material in 3d Studio Max using the scanline renderer. Stay tuned next week where we'll talk about camera matching with Matte/Shadow in mental ray

الصورة الرمزية 4MAX
    الإشراف العام

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2009
    الدولة
    فى القلب
    العمر
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور