Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
التسجيل
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

Monday Movie part 5

هذا الموضوع : Monday Movie part 5 داخل دروس تعليمية اجنبية | Youtube , Vimeoالتابع الي قسم الدورات والدروس التعليمية | 3dsMax Tutorials & Tips : 61: mental ray Matte/Shadow In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to do camera matching with Matte/Shadow in mental ...

الصورة الرمزية cgway center
    احباب طريق الجرافيك

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الدولة
    Giza, Egypt, Egypt
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Monday Movie part 5

61: mental ray Matte/Shadow

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to do camera matching with Matte/Shadow in mental ray

62: Boolean Splines

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to create low-overhead booleans with spline objects. It's a little known feature, but you can accomplish certain effects very quickly and efficiently using this tool

63: (Re)Making a Waterbox

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to create a simple waterbox in 3d Studio Max. This was one of my earliest and most popular Monday Movies, but the poor encoding and overly complicated technique made it hard for some people to follow along. Next week we'll talk about how you can use the submerge shader in your new water box!

64: Submerge (lume) Shader

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use the elusive Submerge (lume) shader in mental ray! It's a great way to make your scenes look like they're under water

65: Basic MaxScript

In this Monday Movie I'll show you some very basic operations in MaxScript that can save you some time in the long run. We'll also take a look at the Macro Recorder which can help you come up with custom routines very quickly!

66: MaxScript Rollouts

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use MaxScript to create your own rollout dialogs. You can create new tools for yourself, and this method will help you go beyond writing one-line commands!

67: Basic Render Elements

In this Monday Movie I'll show you the basics of using Render Elements in 3d Studio Max. This is handy for when you're rendering large or complex images and need to make tweaks in post-work!

68: X-Ray Effect

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to create a simple X-Ray render in 3d Studio Max. It's easy to do since it's just a special material setup!

69: Old School Sun & Sky

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how we used to create sun and sky before the Sun & Sky object was built into 3d Studio Max. It's a fast and easy technique.

70: VRay Sun & Sky

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to create a Sun & Sky effect using the VRay renderer. I'm surprised I even made this video tutorial- it's so gosh darn easy!

71: VRay Area Lights

In this Monday Movie I'll show you some of the basics of VRay area lights and how we can use them to illuminate the warehouse scene from last week!

72: VRay Glass and Metal

In this Monday Movie I'll show you some of the basics of VRay material creation. We'll start off with glass and metal, which use a unified material creation model that you might not be used to if you're coming from the scanline or mental ray renderers

73: VRay Displacement

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to set up a basic displacement mapped material in 3dsMax with VRay. It's surprisingly easy, but can lead to long render times so we'll also cover how to tighten up the displacement quality to compensate!

74: Parti Volume Shader

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to use the Parti Volume shader in mental ray for 3d Studio Max. It's a quick and easy way to get volumetric lighting or a great "foggy" effect in your scenes!

75: VRay Depth of Field

In this Monday Movie I'll show you how to set up depth of field in VRay for 3d Studio Max. As usual, VRay makes it incredibly easy to get this kind of effect, so we'll also look at how to adjust the

76: Cross Sections

In this Monday Movie I'll show you a quick technique for getting a cross section of closed objects. It's a great way to show off the interior of your mechanical or architectural models!

الصورة الرمزية waleed_ali
    مشرف القسم العام والإسلامي

الحالة
    غير متصل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    A, A
    المشاركات
    Thanks
    الصور
    معدل تقييم المستوى